- This event has passed.
January 20th / Real Estate Agent Safety Course / BTO Range, TX
January 20 @ 5:00 pm - 7:00 pm$60.00
Real estate agents face a high risk of violent encounters in the workplace, more so than many other professions. Which is why the USCCA has developed a highly specific Mini-Class to address this reality.
WHAT REAL ESTATE AGENTS WILL LEARN THROUGH THE 2 HOUR REAL ESTATE AGENT SAFETY & SELF-DEFENSE MINI-CLASS:
– How to identify job-related activities that put agents at risk of an attack.
– Situational Awareness: Teach students the finer points of tuning into their environment, helping them avoid a potentially violent encounter.
– Commonly used cell phone safety features and apps that can be used to keep agents safe.
– Legal use-of-force: What criteria must be met before an agent can use reasonable or deadly force – and the consequences that might follow.
– Defensive Options: Armed, unarmed and less lethal.
Agents, use this opportunity to become better protected and prepared today!