PRIVATE INSTRUCTION – 1 HOUR
Private lessons are perfect for new shooters, people who are thinking of purchasing their first gun, or shooters who want to work on a specific skill area. Private lessons focus on developing the student’s skills through one-on-one or small group interaction with the instructor.
EXAMPLES OF THE COURSE CONTENT INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
- Firearm safety
- The fundamentals of shooting
- The law concerning use of force in defense of habitation, self, and others
- Defensive mindset and awareness of your surroundings
- Parts and operations of revolvers and semi-auto Pistols
- Pistol and ammunition selection
- Care and maintenance of your firearm
- Working from the holster / concealed carry fundamentals
1 Hour Lesson: $75.00/Person
*Students may bring 1 additional person to the private instruction session. Additional students will pay in store at $50 each. No more than 2 students in one private instruction session.
If you would like to schedule a date/time that is not listed below, or you would like to schedule a group class please contact the Director of Training at Jenn@BTO-Range.com